Vastu and Office room
Vastu tips for Office Cabins for senior Management/ owners/ Mds/ Gms
- Sitting facing North, East or Northeast
- Laptop, computer, preferably on east or south east direction
- Should have a solid wall behind us
- Avoid heavy cupboards in north or east direction
- Preferably Sitting in Southwest corner of the main office
- Entry to the cabin from Northeast
- Avoid windows in South and west.
- Have more open space in North and East.
- Have windows in North and East or Southeast or northwest.
- Can have a small temple in Northeast or east.
- TV in North or east
- Files storage in South
- Locker, cash in south or southwest
- Important documents like property papers, cheque books, important files to be stored in South or Southwest
- Anything related to Legal documents like court files, disputed property papers etc to be stored in Southeast
- Work in Progress files like Reports, Plans, Drawings etc to be kept in the Northwest direction of the table
- Reading Book shelves can be made in Southeast, East, northwest or west
- If North is blocked Use vastu Shnakha Yantra to enhance the positive energies.
- If east is blocked a Rising Sun Painting and Vastu Shankha Yantra should be used to increase the positive energies.
- Have light shades colors like white, offwhite, light grey, beige, cream in North and east walls or furniture
- May have darker shades of colors on the south and southwest side.
- Put fresh flowers in the room
- Avoid putting Artificial flowers.
- Have fresh smell in the room from maybe agarbattis, dhoopbattis or any room fresheners.
- Can have a small water fountain in northeast and make sure to keep the water clean and flowing.
- Can have a fish tank in north east with 9 gold and 1 black fish
International Vastu Advisor
www.vastukalp.com | +91 - 9839704470 , +91 - 7388578888